vrijdag 30 augustus 2013

Q & A with Joe Martino (Mighty Titan)

Talented Joe Martin has a really cool series going with Mighty Titan so I thought it would be cool to ask him a few questions...

1. Tell us what Mighty Titan is about?
The Mighty Titan is a story about an invulnerable hero who finds out that his alter-ego has a potentially terminal disease. Titan's alter-ego has cancer.
 
2. To readers of what comics will it appeal?
If you like Superman or Captain Marvel, you will love The Mighty Titan. 
 
3. Where can we find it?
Right now you can get issue 1 at my webstore. www.jgmcomics.ecrater.com
 
4. Who is your favorite comic book hero and who your favorite creator?
Superman, bar none. I don't have a favorite creator but I am very into the mid to late 80's artists. John Byrne, George Perez, Jack Kirby. 
 
5. What is it about superheroes that appeals to people so much and why are there so many comic book movies now?
I don't know what took so long! Most of the people reading comics are my age and I think that we are making superheroes accessible again. I used to say that I create superhero comics for people who still believe in superheroes. Looks like they are back with a vengeance!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten