donderdag 21 november 2013

SUBMISSIONS OPEN FOR NEW SUPERHERO FICTION BLOG

I love superhero prose... But there aren't many sites that feature that anymore. What I want to do is publish a blog with all-new superhero fiction.... Written by you?

I'm looking for short stories, about 2000 words maximum featuring superpowered heroes or costumed vigilantes. I want stories that embrace everything that makes superheroes cool: secret identities, awesome powers, evil villains.

I don't like pastiches or exact copies of known villains, neither am I looking for fan fiction.

There's no pay involved but I will be sure to include a bio and a link to any books or sites you want promoted.

You can contact me at jvdsteen@hotmail. Tell me about the story you want to tell and I will tell you if I am interested.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten